How to snap a receipt correctly?
Get your receipts processed quickly by making sure your receipt photos are clear and easy to read for the ShopperCoin app.
How to take pictures of receipts correctly
- Ensure that the receipts photo you take is clear and readable.
- Take the picture with good lighting or turn on your flash.
- Flatten your receipt on a non-reflective surface and hold the camera directly above it, so the receipt is readable by the system.
- Take the receipt photo from the topmost part of the receipt continuously until the end of the receipt.
How To Capture Pictures Of Very Long Receipts
Some receipts are extremely long, with the bottom part of the receipt taken up by the store for marketing. If this is the case, then follow the instructions below to send us pictures of your long receipts.
- Start at the top of the receipt and take a photo.
- If the whole receipt doesn’t fit on your screen, then you can hide the items purchase information by folding the receipts.
- Take the picture in a well-lit area
- Ensure that the picture is in focus and the text is clear.
Please ensure that you upload the good quality copies of your receipts, from top to bottom.
We can only process receipts when we can read the following details:
- Purchase date & time (the date & time mentioned on your receipt).
- Merchant Name.
- Bill Number.
- Purchase data
- The total amount of the bill.
Do you still have any questions? You can contact our ShopperCoin team at [email protected] for any issues.